Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hypocrisy

Oh hypocrisy. Oh ho ho. How I hate thee. It is the worst thing a person can be, because it is more subversive than a mere liar, and more publicized than a murder. Hypocrites are the worst sorts of people. I could go on for days about what exactly makes it such a terrible thing to do and be. Instead I will provide an example that I am sure, no matter your thoughts on the matters involved, will have you agreeing with me that it is not okay to be a hypocrite.

Abortion.

Yeah, that's the topic that has me ranting on hypocrisy. Why? The bastards that are murdering doctors who provide a LEGAL (yes, it IS legal) service call the DOCTORS murderers. And celebrate the ones that KILL HUMAN BEINGS as heroes. I have my own opinions on abortion, so do you and so does everyone. But I think it's possible for us all to agree that as long as something is legal in America, you should not be killed for doing it. And your murderer should not be a hero.

That is why I hate hypocrisy.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



When you start killing humans, you are no longer 'pro life', so shut up and get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment