Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forgive

I got into an argument on deviantArt today. It was someone posting on one of the gay art clubs there how much they hate furry art. His side of the argument was heated, I'd like to think mine was less so. We ended it curtly (I badly wanted to get the last word in), and I figured that was the end of it. But a few moments later he posts on my profile and I think 'ohhhh man, I'm going to have to report him' but... he apologized. He didn't ask for forgiveness for being insulting and bigoted, he just apologized.

So I took a breath, and I forgave him. I would like to think that if we had been arguing face-to-face I'd still have forgiven him. I didn't want to, he was a jerk and rude and thusly in a REALLY bad place to be so, but I did. I can only hope that when I am that bull-headed and stupid and I apologize you will forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment