Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quite A Day

If there is anyone out there that hasn't seen this yet, starting at midnight (central american) tonight I am going to start a 24 hour event. One Dollar Sketch Day. A dollar a sketch, the entire day, broadcast live just north of this very blog (hint: look up).

I expect to be sitting there, doodling a lot and feeling bad about myself for most of the day. I hope I will be busy doing sketches, and have a lot of overflow. I expect to get bored from lack of work and take a nap sometime around the 12 hour mark. I hope to be so hopped up on caffeine and with so much to do that I will not have the chance to sleep until the event ends.

We shall see what happens, and when. Who pulls through, who stops by, who buys and who just keeps me company. Because all are appreciated.

Ustream if you want to chat while you view (I find it slows down my laptop).
Dollars Go Here should you desire a sketch (note that you must tell me who you are or you will not get your sketch).

It should be some sort of fun, regardless of the exact details of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment